A notice to terminate an administrative services agreement between CPA firm McGladrey & Pullen and RSM McGladrey has turned into a lawsuit.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Administrative Services Agreement (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Actuarial Sciences Associates
- Adaptive Security Algorithm
- Adaptive Security Appliance (Cisco)
- Adaptive Security Architecture (computing)
- Adaptive Server Anywhere
- Adaptive Simulated Annealing
- Adaptive Sports Association (Durango, CO)
- Adaptive Sub-Channel Allocation
- Additional Shift Allowance
- Addressing System Agent
- Administrative State Attribute
- Administrative Support Assistant
- Adoption Support Agency (UK)
- Adult Services & Aging
- Adult Sexual Assault
- Adult Substance Abuse (various organizations)
- Advanced Safety Audit
- Advanced SCSI Architecture
- Advanced Security Appliance (Cisco)
- Advanced Signal Analysis (Siemens technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hartford then entered into an administrative services agreement with R/S.