PROCUREMENT OF SPARES JAMS spares were procured more efficiently by reducing the administrative lead time.
What does ALT stand for?
ALT stands for Administrative Lead Time
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ALT
We have 188 other meanings of ALT in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
- Arkansas Legal Services Workers Union
- Ada Language Systems (company)
- Aboriginal Lands Trust (Department of Indigenous Affairs)
- Accelerated Life Test
- Accelerated Life Testing
- Achievement Level Test
- Acquisition Lead Time
- Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology (US Army)
- Active Leap Technology
- Adult Learning and Teaching (degree program)
- Advanced Learning Technologies
- Advanced Lightning Technology
- Aer Lingus Teoranta
- Airborne Laser Tracker
- Airsoft Lunel Team (French Airsoft group)
- Alanina Amminotrasferasi (Italy)
- Alanine Amino Transferase (medical)
- Alanine Aminotransferase
- Alarms and Telemetry (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the automation benefit, an estimated 5,000 users of PRPS will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their support to warfighters by reducing administrative lead time by an estimated 22 days.
On average, the administrative lead times for the items have decreased by 73.
This is greatly so because the principal metrics classically established, in order of importance, consist of (1) contract dollars procured, (2) number of contract awards, and (3) procurement administrative lead time (PALl), which is the total time it takes to award a contract--the quicker the better.