We chose the theme 'Ensuring Due Process in Recessionary Times' due to our commitment as an organization and as individual administrative law judges to providing a fair and impartial forum for the adjudication of disputes regardless of the limits imposed on our budgets," said Florida Chief Administrative Law Judge Bob Cohen.
What does ALJ stand for?
ALJ stands for Administrative Law Judge
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ALJ
We have 9 other meanings of ALJ in our Acronym Attic
- Alternatives to Living In Violent Environments
- Amiodarone vs Lidocaine in Prehospital Refractory Ventricular Fibrillation Evaluation
- Any-Layer Interstitial Via Hole
- Any-Layer, Inner Via Hole (Matsushita Electronics Components Company)
- Archie Like Indexing on the Web (WWW)
- Ada Language Issues Working Group
- Anion Liquid Ion Exchange
- Atlantic Littoral ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) Experiment (Defence Research and Development Canada)
- American Liberal-Independent Youth Alliance
- Abdul Latif Jameel Co. Ltd. (Saudi Arabia)
- Air Liquide Japan Ltd.
- Anodyne-Lubricant Jelly
- Art Libraries Journal (quarterly)
- Association for Legal Justice (Northern Ireland)
- Association Loisirs Jeunesse (French: Youth Recreation Association)
- Australian Law Journal (Law Book Company, Ltd.)
- Amerikas Latviesu Jaunatnes Apvieniba (American Latvian Youth Association)
- American Legion Jersey Boys' State
- ALPSP (Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers) Learned Journals Collection
- Assemblies of the Lord Jesus Christ
Samples in periodicals archive:
has been ordered by a federal administrative law judge to open its corporate headquarters for review by the U.