In the industry sector, the cabinet decided to set up a regional representation of the Industrial Landed Agency in the governorate and to develop two industrial zones--those of the "Tunis Road" and the "El-Battan Road" areas--early 2013, as well as to speed up settlement of the landed and administrative files related to the achievement of industrial zones in the Nasrallah, Chebika, Oueslati, Haffouz and Bouhajla districts.
What does A-File stand for?
A-File stands for Administrative File
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Aggressive Directional/Channel Assignment
- Austin Dental Equipment Company (Newberg, OR)
- Automatic Depth of Field (digital SLR cameras)
- Army Defense Medical Information System
- Augmented - Delhi Strong Motion Accelerograph
- Absorbing Discrete-Time Markov Chain
- Augmented Equivalent Circuit Model (microwave devices)
- Advanced-Emergency Medical Care Assistant
- Ada-Europe Numerics Working Group (est. 1984)
- Abrams Full Crew Interactive Skills Trainer
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Fund Corporation for Innovation, Value-Chain and Expansion Japan (investment firm)
- Adaptation Finite State Machine (algorithms)
- Auxiliary Division (US Navy)
- Assisted Global Navigation Satellite System (also seen as AGNSS)
- Assisted Global Positioning System (used in mobile communications as a positioning system)
- Alliance for Higher Education Competitiveness
- Ayush Hospital Management Information System (India)
- Alert Hour
Samples in periodicals archive:
From administrative files that document the 1960s historic preservation battles in Sacramento to poignant photographs of a nineteenth-century Jewish cemetery in Sonora, the documents tell the story, in words and images, of California's vanishing, evolving, and emerging landscapes.
Archival data consists of historical records from individuals (letters, papers, computer files, financial records, diaries) and organizations (business records, administrative files, memos, emails, official correspondence).
], Legislative Advisory Committee on Public Aid, Administrative Files, 616.
By matching the data on race/ethnicity from the Medicaid administrative file to survey responses on race/ethnicity, the researchers demonstrated that the administrative data correctly classified 94 percent of cases and concluded that the racial designations on Medicaid administrative data comport with how enrollees self-identify.
They had to conduct a thorough review of approximately 630 administrative files as well as the policies and procedures needed to convert to the new classification.
It contains files on all the libraries and repositories, state by state, that were surveyed; administrative files such as minutes of meetings, grant proposals, mailing lists, publicity materials, and memoranda of decision making; and texts of talks given by the editors about the project while it was in progress.