Islamabad -- Even after expiration of his term as Registrar, Dr Sadaqat Mehdi is enjoying perks and privileges of acting rector of Virtual University (VU) which has made his administrative decisions questionable.
What does ADJR stand for?
ADJR stands for Administrative Decisions (Judicial Review) Act (Commonwealth of Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Aviation Machinist's Mate Chief Petty Officer (US Navy)
- Adjoint Administratif de Chancellerie (French: Administrative Assistant to the Chancellor)
- Adjustment File
- Australian DJ Forums
- Astral Drive Junior High (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- American Dragon: Jake Long (Disney animated TV series)
- Atlanta Disc Jockey Network
- ARPA DISA Joint Project Office (ARPA is now DARPA, but the acronym is the same)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sadaqat Mehdi is enjoying perks and privileges of acting rector of Virtual University (VU) which has made his administrative decisions questionable.
The suspects were five physicians, an engineer and a seventh person who allegedly imported bad meat to the country in 2006 and violated administrative decisions.
It is absurd for far-reaching administrative decisions to be declared null and void - three years after they have been taken - because minutes of a meeting had not been properly recorded or because an official had been missing for a meeting that took a related decision.
These include quality and safety to be the goat of every clinical and administrative decision; clinical leadership embedded at every lever of the system to ensure the best use of resources; and clinical reviews of administrative decisions.