Officials from the Bureau of International Recycling (BIR) have anticipated that officials from China's Administration of Quality Supervision Inspection and Quarantine agency (AQSIQ) will announce a new registration phase to begin after June of 2005.
What does AQSIS stand for?
AQSIS stands for Administration of Quality Supervision Inspection (China)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Association of Quantity Surveyors of Alberta (Canada)
- Accredited Quality Systems Certification
- Air Quality Standards Coalition
- Al-Quraish Social Development Society (Sri Lanka)
- Association Québécoise de Sports en Fauteuil Roulant
- Alpha Quadrant Sim Group (est. 1997; Star Trek role-playing group)
- American Quilt Study Group
- Australian Quality Solutions Group
- Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (People’s Republic of China)
- Agency for Quality Supervision Inspection and Quarantine (China)
- Al-Qaeda's Senior Leadership (Islamist group)
- Air Quality Simulation Model
- Air Quality Specialist
- Automated Quality Assurance Scheduling Program
- Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board (Tanzania)
- Ann Arbor Air Quality System
- Academic Quiz Team (various organizations)
- Acceptable Quality Test
- Alzheimer's Quick Test
- Analytical Query Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
China's Administration of Quality Supervision Inspection and Quarantine agency (AQSIQ) is overseeing the new customs and inspection numbering system.
Recently, China's insistence on strict control of imported secondary raw materials through its Department of Supervision on Inspection General Administration of Quality Supervision Inspection and Quarantine of China (ASQIQ) shook the market by constricting demand and ultimately bringing down metals prices.