Islamabad -- Judge Supreme Court (SC) Justice Ejaz Afzal Khan has said that administration of justice is not confined to the courts only but it is also indispensable in all walks of life.
What does ADJ stand for?
ADJ stands for Administration of Justice (criminal justice course; various universities)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADJ
We have 16 other meanings of ADJ in our Acronym Attic
- Additional District Judge (India)
- Adjoint (of a matrix or an operator; math)
- American DJ (brand name)
- Amman, Jordan - Civil (Airport Code)
- Another Dead Junkie
- Australian Dental Journal
- Australian Designer Jewellery (Sydney, Australia)
- American Disc Jockey Association
- American Dog Judges Association
- Antwerp Diamond Jewellers Association
- Atlanta Disk Jockey Academy
- Adjoint Administratif de l'Éducation Nationale et de l'Enseignement Supérieur (French: Administrative Assistant of Education and Higher Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Therefore, they both should strive hard for common cause of administration of justice in society, he added.
Justice Chaudhry received the award from Lord Phillips, President of the Supreme Court of the UK, for his "unique and tremendous contribution in the field of administration of justice and for the tireless and fearless endeavours towards administration of justice in Pakistan against all odds", reports The News.
Summary: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad issued a letter on Sunday to Tehran's prosecutor Saeed Mortazavi, calling for administration of justice in dealing with the cases of detained reporters Roxana Saberi and Hossein Derakhshan.
Targeted to professionals from a range of fields with an interest in the topics covered, the journal includes information and data on law enforcement, psychology, anthropology, neurobiology, chemistry, counseling, medicine, economics, religion, pharmacy, sociology, administration of justice and education.
9211541573 Human rights and prisons; a complication of international human rights instruments concerning the administration of justice.
Prize winners will be required to submit administration of justice grant applications for charitable activities which meet the Foundation's administration of justice grant funding criteria.