NeuVax demonstrated statistical significance in 3-year Disease Free Survival (DFS) in adjuvant breast cancer, with 0% recurrence in the treated group versus 22.
What does BC adj stand for?
BC adj stands for Adjuvant Breast Cancer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business Case
- Business Consulting
- Business Continuity
- Business Correspondence
- Business Correspondent (Indian banking sector)
- Butt Crack
- Buying Climax (Wyckoff Trading Theory)
- Bypass Coordinator
- Committed Burst Size
- Patches (METAR descriptor)
- British Columbia Citizens Alliance Now
- Blast Crisis of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Belleview College & Bible Seminary (Westminster, CO)
- Building Consultants & Engineers, Inc. (Littleton, CO)
- Business Control & Support (UK)
- Bookmobile Center & Warehouse (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Backwards-Compatible Array Bounds Checking (computing)
- Board Certified - Advanced Clinical Diabetes Management
- Brooklyn College Center for Computer Music (Brooklyn, NY)
- Blast Crisis of Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN ANTONIO -- A phase III trial of an adjuvant breast cancer vaccine began enrollment before the end of 2011 as a result of favorable 5-year efficacy and safety data in a phase II study.
Quality of life of postmenopausal women in the Arimidex, Tamoxifen, Alone or in Combination (ATAC) Adjuvant Breast Cancer Trial.
In the United States, there are approximately 200,000 new cases of breast cancer each year, most of whom are candidates for adjuvant treatment and therefore would be candidates for the HERmark adjuvant breast cancer assay.
We are dedicated to the further study and development of Tykerb in a variety of settings including adjuvant breast cancer as well as in other solid tumor types.