Summary: WASHINGTON - US consumer spending adjusted for inflation was flat in August as income fell for the first time in nearly two years amid a weak labor market, according to a government report on Friday.
What does AFI stand for?
AFI stands for Adjusted for Inflation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFI
We have 204 other meanings of AFI in our Acronym Attic
- America's Funniest Home Videos (TV show)
- Australia's Funniest Home Videos (TV show)
- Agriculture, Food and Human Values (est. 1987, Gainesville, FL)
- Australia's Funniest Home Video Show
- A Fire Inside (band)
- A Friend Indeed
- Abstract Functional Interface
- Accountancy, Finance & Insurance
- Accredited Financial Institution
- Address Family Identifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adjusted for inflation this would give an annual fuel bill of pounds 1,889 at today's prices.
9 percent for the period, adjusted for inflation it actually dropped 2.
Adjusted for inflation, the $524 million damage estimate from the 1906 event, which killed about 3,000 people, adds up to nearly $9 billion (SN: 4/15/06, p.
The 2005 Defense Authorization Act requires the thresholds to be adjusted for inflation every five years.