TRC noted the bank's capitalization (indicated by the ratio of adjusted total equity to adjusted assets) would slightly improve after the merger with Union BFC, but the level of capital buffer remains mediocre in the domestic context.
What does ATE stand for?
ATE stands for Adjusted Total Equity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATE
We have 129 other meanings of ATE in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Technology Demonstration Vehicle
- Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
- A-Tech Enterprises, Inc. (Amarillo, TX)
- Access to Energy (newsletter)
- Access to Excellence
- Acquisition and Tracking Electronics
- Actual Time En Route
- Acute Toxicity Estimate
- Ada Training Environment
- Additional Termination Event (contracts)
- Adult and Technical Education (various schools)
- Adult Treasure Expo (Japan)
- Advanced Technological Education
- Advanced Technology Engine
- Adventures in Travel Expo (trade show)
- After the Event (insurance)
- Agence de Transaction Européenne (French: European Transaction Agency; real estate)
- Air Terminal Equipment
- Airborne Test Equipment
- Airborne Toxic Event (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 times adjusted total equity on September 30, 2008.