In the construction sector, seasonally adjusted production fell by 1.
What does PRO stand for?
PRO stands for Adjusted Production (baseball statistic)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PRO
We have 177 other meanings of PRO in our Acronym Attic
- Power Rangers Ninja Storm (TV show)
- Programs of Regional and National Significance (Center for Substance Abuse Prevention)
- Pseudo Random Noise Sequence
- Point Reyes National Seashore Association
- Plaque Reduction Neutralization Test
- Party of Romanian National Unity (est. 1990; Romania)
- Photo Response Non Uniformity
- Parker River National Wildlife Refuge (Massachusetts)
- Pigeon Racing New Zealand
- Procedure Reports of New Zealand
- Packet Re-Ordering
- Pain Relief Ointment (various companies)
- Paragon Ragtime Orchestra (Lewisburg, PA)
- Parks and Recreation Ontario (Canada)
- Partei Rechtsstaatlicher Offensive (German: Law and Order Offensive Party)
- Patient Reported Outcome (clinical trial research)
- Patient Resource Office
- Patient Results Online (healthcare)
- Peer Review Organization
- Performing Rights Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Calendar adjusted production index in August 2011 increased 3.
Calendar adjusted production index in June 2011 increased 6.
As compared with August 2009, the seasonally adjusted production index for industries and construction edged down 1%.