For 2000, the basis for per member per month payment (PMPM)--the average adjusted per capita cost (AAPCC)--will range, depending on the county, from $401 to $814.
What does APCC stand for?
APCC stands for Adjusted Per Capita Cost
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APCC
We have 139 other meanings of APCC in our Acronym Attic
- Almost Patsy Cline Band (Bandera, TX)
- Asia Pacific Consumer Bank (Singapore)
- Aiea-Pearl City Business Association (Hawaii)
- Asia Pacific Cord Blood Bank Consortium (Malaysia)
- Armor Piercing Composite Ballistic Cap
- Armour Piercing Capped Ballistic Cap (shell)
- Augsburg Park Community Branch Library (Richfield, MN)
- Addiction Professionals Certification Board of New Jersey
- Agricultural Policy and Capacity Building Project (World Bank; Lesotho)
- Academic Programs and Curriculum Committee (various schools)
- Advanced Pod Control Computer
- Aerial Port Control Center
- Algebraically Punctured Cyclic Code
- Alternate Processing and Correlation Center
- Alternate Processing Correlation Center
- American Power Conversion Corporation
- American Public Communications Council
- Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee (Andhra Pradesh State, India)
- Animal Poison Control Center (ASPCA)
- Armoured Personnel Carrier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Possible changes in Medicaid reimbursement, such as reducing the Average Adjusted Per Capita Cost (AAPCC) from 95 to 90 percent will also significantly impact IDSs.