8% rise in its half-year adjusted net asset value on Monday although it remains cautious for the future as fears for a relapse in property values stalk the market.
What does ANAV stand for?
ANAV stands for Adjusted Net Asset Value
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANAV
We have 1 other meaning of ANAV in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Network for Art and Technology (est. 1988)
- Australian National Art Therapy Association (Australia)
- Afghan National Army Training Center
- All Nippon Airways Trading Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Agencia Nacional de Telecomunicacoes (Brazil)
- Across North America Tracer Experiment
- A Night At the Opera (Queen album)
- Analog Transistor
- Australian National Association of Teachers of Singing
- Accurate Navigation
- Asociación Nuclear Asco-Vandellos (Spanish: Asco-Vandellos Nuclear Association)
- Assistant Navigator (United States Navy)
- Associazione Nazionale Autotrasporto Viaggiatori (Italian: National Association of Road Passengers; Rome, Italy; passenger rights)
- Association Nivernaise des Amateurs de Véhicules Anciens (French vintage vehicle enthusiast association)
- Asociación de Navieros Españoles
- Army, Navy & Air Force Veterans in Canada
- Asociación Nacional de Avicultores de Guatemala (National Association of Poultry Keepers of Guatemala)
- African Network for Animal Welfare
- Anti-Nuclear Alliance of Western Australia
- And Now A Word from Our Sponsor
Samples in periodicals archive:
On an adjusted net asset value basis the shares are worth 450p and on a discounted cash flow basis, which is one of the most usual methods for private-equity houses to value a company, the shares are worth 550p.
This will crystallise 64p per share, above the current adjusted Net Asset Value (equivalent to pounds 300m before tax).