The average 5-year and 7-year adjustable mortgage rates dropped to 3.
What does AMR stand for?
AMR stands for Adjustable Mortgage Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMR
We have 245 other meanings of AMR in our Acronym Attic
- Academia Maria Reina (school)
- Academy of Management Review
- Access My Records (health records; various locations)
- Acquisition Management Review
- Active Metabolic Rate
- Adams Media Research (est. 1993; various locations)
- Adaptive Mesh Refinement
- Adaptive Multi-Rate
- Addition, Modification and Replacement
- Address Mapping RAM (Random-Access Memory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ARMs' drop in popularity over the years has resulted primarily from the rise in short-term rates and the decrease in the spread between fixed and adjustable mortgage rates.
ARMs' drop in popularity resulted primarily from the rise in short-term rates and the decrease in the spread between fixed and adjustable mortgage rates.
Adjustable mortgage rates depend on short-term rates, whereas fixed mortgage rates depend on long-term rates.