The PowerDPD solution offers the following features: reduces the peak-to-average ratio (PAR) for single-carrier and multi-carrier signals; improves adjacent channel leakage ratio (ACLR) without the need for separate chipset or DSP; enables 45% efficiency using Axis Power Amplifiers; reduces cost for multi-channel MIMO systems; supports single and multicarrier environments; can be used in burst mode systems such as TDD-LTE and TD-SCDMA, the company said.
What does ACL stand for?
ACL stands for Adjacent Channel Leakage
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACL
We have 419 other meanings of ACL in our Acronym Attic
- Accelerator Control Listing
- Access Compatibility Layer
- Access Control List
- Accessory Collateral Ligament (anatomy)
- Acquisition Career Level
- Active and Collaborative Learning (various schools)
- Active Control List
- Ada Community Library (Idaho)
- Adaptive Cost-Sensitive LRU (Least Recently Used; algorithm)
- Administrative Civil Liability (California)
- Administrative Control Limit
- Adult and Community Learning
- Advanced CMOS Logic
- Advanced Computer Laboratory
- Advanced Computing Laboratory
- Advanced Concepts Laboratory
- Advisory Committee on Legislation (various locations)
- Aeronautical Computer Laboratory
- Affichage a Cristaux Liquide (French: liquid crystal display)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SC1887-03 covers the UHF frequency range from 470 to 862 MHz and provides up to a 26 dB improvement in adjacent channel leakage rate (ACLR) performance.
The LTE RF measurement option allows users to accurately and quickly analyze the spectrum for interference and spectral compliance, as well as conduct occupied bandwidth and Adjacent Channel Leakage Ratio (ACLR) tests.