[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] But the wireless officials say that TV programming on Channel 51 often causes too much adjacent channel interference to allow full use of Channel 52 for mobile communications.
What does ACI stand for?
ACI stands for Adjacent Channel Interference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ACI
We have 487 other meanings of ACI in our Acronym Attic
- Accurate Contractors Inc
- Accusativus Cum Infinitivo
- Action Catholique des Milieux Indépendants (French: Catholic Action of Independent Media)
- Action Concertée Incitative (French research program; Ministry of Research)
- Activated Carbon Injection
- Active Cellular Immunotherapy (cancer treatment)
- Active Community Initiative (UK)
- Actual Cost Incurred
- Acute Coronary Insufficiency
- Additional Circuit Information
- Administratively Controlled Information
- Adriatic Croatia International (Club and Nautical Tourism Company)
- Adult Correctional Institute (Rhode Island)
- Adult Correctional Institutions (Nebraska)
- Advance Cargo Information (various agencies)
- Advanced Commercial Information (Canada)
- Advanced Communications Incorporated (Canton, MI)
- Advanced Computing Initiative
- Advanced Concepts Initiative (US DoD)
- Advanced Concepts, Inc. (Columbia, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The software also enabled Sennheiser to realise a high-end audio receiver series with uniform sensitivity over a wide tuning range and the superlative adjacent channel interference rejection necessary for multichannel systems, the company said.
DVB's COFDM coding, for example, means a directional antenna is less important for DTV than it was for analogue, he adds, and adjacent channel interference is less of a problem.