Verdezyne will supply its bio-based adipic acid to Universal Fiber Systems for certain exclusive fields of use.
What does AdA stand for?
AdA stands for Adipic Acid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AdA
We have 495 other meanings of AdA in our Acronym Attic
- Acetamidoiminodiacetic Acid
- Acquisition Decision Authority
- Action for Dysphasic Adults
- Activity Discard Acknowledgment
- Actual Date of Arrival
- Adana, Turkey - Adana (Airport Code)
- Adaptive Diagnosis Algorithm
- Add/Drop Amplifier (Pirelli)
- Additional Drill Assemblies
- Adenosine Deaminase
- Adult Development and Aging (various organizations)
- Adult Diabetes Association
- Advanced Data Analysis
- Advanced Decision Architectures (US Army Research Labs)
- Advanced Delivery Alert
- Advanced Digital Audio (filename extension)
- Advisory Area
- Aeronautical Development Agency (India)
- Affiliated Data Center
- Afghan Development Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the Wilton site produces adipic acid, consumed on the site as one of the key ingredients for nylon production, but also exported as ADI-Pure, INVISTA's high purity brand of adipic acid.
5m project will see AK Engineering Services overhaul and upgrade the ketone alcohol non-boric section of Invista's adipic acid plant at Wilton.
The book covers a wide range of additives, from azorubine and adipic acid to sunset yellow and saccharin.