Based on a serologic survey to assess exposure to avian pathogens, birds (n = 69) were seronegative for West Nile virus, avian paramyxovirus type 1 (Newcastle disease virus), avian paramyxovirus types 2 and 3, avian influenza, infectious bursal disease, infectious bronchitis, Marek's disease (herpes), reovirus, avian encephalomyelitis, and avian adenovirus type 2.
What does Ad2 stand for?
Ad2 stands for Adenovirus Type 2
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Ad2
We have 1 other meaning of Ad2 in our Acronym Attic
- Mitral Atrial Wave Duration/Pulmonary Venous Atrial Wave Duration
- Alzheimer Disease/Senile Dementia of Alzheimer type
- Air Detector/Tracker
- Air Defense/Theater Missile Defense
- American Dragon: Jake Long (TV show)
- Activation Domain 1
- Alzheimer's Disease-1 (genomic region)
- Assembly Domain 1
- Aviation Machinist's Mate First Class (US Navy)
- Activation Domain 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the canine influenza virus A, this PCR test is used to detect other infectious diseases in dogs, including Bordetella bronchiseptica, distemper, adenovirus type 2, herpesvirus, and parainfluenza virus, all of which are causes of "kennel cough" in dogs.