What does ANT1 stand for?
ANT1 stands for Adenine Nucleotide Translocator-1 (protein)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Associazione Nazionale Tumori (Italy: National Cancer Association)
- Automatic Negative Thought
- AutoNetworks Technologies, Ltd. (Japan)
- Autonomous Negotiating Team
- Autoritatea Nationala pentru Turism (Romania)
- Blue Antimora
- Netherlands Antilles (ISO Country code)
- Antenna Pointing
- Antenna Subsystem
- Adenine Nucleotide Translocator-2 (protein)
- Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 3
- All Nippon Travel Agents Association (Japan)
- American National Theatre and Academy
- American Norfolk Terrier Association
- Association Nationale de Télévision Amateur
- Australian National Training Authority
- Australian Natural Therapists Association, Ltd.
- Advanced Navy Tactical Command & Control System