Partial thyroarytenoid myectomy: an animal study investigating a proposed new treatment for adductor spasmodic dysphonia.
What does ADSD stand for?
ADSD stands for Adductor Spasmodic Dysphonia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADSD
We have 7 other meanings of ADSD in our Acronym Attic
- Active Duty Service Commitment Date
- Advanced Stored Chemical Energy Propulsion System
- Advanced Self-Contained Chemical Energy Propulsion
- Advanced Ship Communications
- ADC (Analog-to-Digital Converter) Status and Control Register
- Annual Debt Service Cover Ratio
- Average Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Active Directory Software Deployment
- Active Directory Software Distribution
- Active Duty Start Date
- Advanced Distributed Systems Design
- Air Defense Systems Directorate (US DoD)
- Australian Defence Signals Directorate (Department of Defence Intelligence and Security; Australia)
- Autosomal Dominant Striatal Degeneration
- Abu Dhabi Spatial Data Infrastructure
- Advanced Digital Systems Development and Integration (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Ancestral Domain Sustainable Development Protection Plan (Philippines)
- Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (United Arab Emirates)
- Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange (United Arab Emirates)
- Activity-Dependent Synaptic Enhancement (neuroscience)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A survey of current practices of physicians who treat adductor spasmodic dysphonia in the U.
The voice of an individual with adductor spasmodic dysphonia is commonly described as strained or strangled and full of effort.