But this is particularly cruel as Hollybrook is a school for vulnerable young people with additional support for learning needs and they will now lose two valuable days of their education as a result.
What does ASL stand for?
ASL stands for Additional Support for Learning (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASL
We have 398 other meanings of ASL in our Acronym Attic
- Action Specification Language
- Active Service List (computer networking)
- Active Speech Level
- Active Status List
- Active Supplier List
- Ada Structured Library
- Adapter Scripting Language (programming)
- Adaptive Speed Leveling (US Robotics)
- Adaptive Switch Laboratories, Inc.
- Adaptive Systems Laboratory (various universities)
- Advanced Science Letters (journal)
- Advanced Simulation Laboratory
- Advanced Software Logic, Inc.
- Advanced Solutions Limited
- Advanced Squad Leader (board game)
- Advanced Squad Leader (Multi-Man Publishing magazine)
- Adventure Seekers Ltd
- Aeronautical Structures Laboratory
- Aeronautical Systems Laboratory
- Affordable Sound and Light
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boys are taught in small groups with an excellent level of classroom support and additional support for learning as needed.
Here we speak to Sally Cavers, manager of additional support for learning advice and information service Enquire, to find out just what assistance is available.