He said: 'The transaction makes sense in many ways but first and foremost it provides our members and policyholders with excellent value in cash and additional policy benefits.
What does APB stand for?
APB stands for Additional Policy Benefit (Insurance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APB
We have 198 other meanings of APB in our Acronym Attic
- A Prueba de Boludos (Spanish: Stupid Proof)
- A3I Project Baseline
- Abductor Pollicis Brevis (muscle)
- Aborigines Protection Board (Australia)
- Academic Policy Board (various schools)
- Accounting Principles Board
- Accounting Principles Board opinion (GAAP)
- Acquisition Program Baseline
- Acquisition Project Baseline
- Active Position Backward
- Adductor Pollicis Brevis (medical; hand muscle)
- Admission Post-Bac (French online higher education portal)
- Advance Payment Bond (finance)
- Advanced Peripheral Bus
- Advanced Processing Build
- Advert Puzzle Book (UK)
- Advisory Policy Board (CJIS)
- Afghanistan Programming Body
- Agriculture Protection Board (Washington)
- Algemene Pharmaceutische Bond (Belgian Pharmacists Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brian Duffin, chief executive of Scottish Life, said: "The transaction will provide our members and policy holders with excellent value in cash and additional policy benefits, as well as enhanced savings.
Scottish Provident's 325,000 qualifying with profits policyholders will receive an average payment of pounds 4,500 for loss of their mutual status plus additional policy benefits averaging pounds 1,500.