What does AACCSA stand for?
AACCSA stands for Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AACCSA
We have 1 other meaning of AACCSA in our Acronym Attic
- Association of American Chambers of Commerce in Latin America
- Academy of Critical Care Medicine
- Association of American Ceramic Component Manufacturers (est. 1992)
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- African American Catholic Community of Oregon (National Black Catholic Congress; religious social group)
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Asian American Citizenship Collaborative Project
- American Association of Central Cancer Registries
- American Association of Christian Colleges and Seminaries (Allen Park, MI)
- Amphibious Assault Command and Control System
- African American Chamber of Commerce San Antonio (San Antonio, TX)
- Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines, Inc.
- Aging and Adult Care of Central Washington
- Atlanta Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women (Georgia)
- African American Chamber of Commerce of Westchester and Rockland Counties
- Aging-Associated Cognitive Decline
- Alaska Association of Conservation Districts
- ALFS Active Classification Development
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Craniomandibular Disorders