Cone, Organic Chemistry, University of Alabama (1971), became the Chief of Chemistry and Drug Metabolism (1972-1998), and Chief of Clinical Pharmacology (1996-1998) for the Addiction Research Center, National Institute on Drug Abuse.
What does ARC stand for?
ARC stands for Addiction Research Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARC
We have 1057 other meanings of ARC in our Acronym Attic
- Activities and Recreation Center (various locations)
- Activity and Recreation Center (various locations)
- Activity Readiness Code
- Activity Relationship Chart
- Adaptec RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) Code
- Adapter Return Code
- Adaptive Rate Control
- Adaptive Reception Control
- Adaptive Replacement Cache
- Addiction Recovery Center (San Jose, CA)
- Additional Resource Charges
- Additional Retirement Credit (various locations)
- Address Resolution Client (part of ARP)
- Administration Radio Conference
- Administrative Resource Center
- Admission and Release Committee
- Admissions and Registration Council
- Adolescent Recovery Center
- Adult Rehabilitation Center
- Advance Release Calendar
Samples in periodicals archive:
Measures common to other studies of drug abuse liability were used, including the Addiction Research Center Inventory, which consists of 49 true-false items to measure sedation, stimulantlike effects, and euphoria.
Henningfield of the National Institute on Drug Abuse's Addiction Research Center in Baltimore.
But when some people who followed these rules still obtained little benefit from the chewing therapy, researchers at the University of Kentucky in Lexington and the National Institute on Drug Abuse's Addiction Research Center in Baltimore decided to investigate the effects of diet.