They might happen to be addicted to music and cocaine, or music and ecstasy.
What does ATM stand for?
ATM stands for Addicted To Music
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATM
We have 419 other meanings of ATM in our Acronym Attic
- Acceptance Test Manual
- Access to Music (UK music education organization)
- According to Me
- Account Technical Manager
- Acetone Toluene Methanol
- Acoustic Telemetry Modem (oceanography)
- Acrobat Type Manager
- Activity Tracking Manager (software)
- Actun Tunichil Muknal (Cave of the Crystal Sepulchre; Belize)
- Addicted to Movies
Samples in periodicals archive:
At 5 or 6 years old, I became addicted to music and I just couldn't get enough of the fiddle," he said.
Byline: Andy Coleman SPACE rock pioneer Nik Turner is addicted to music - he performs with five different bands, features as a guest musician with anyone who invites him and, in his spare time, busks on city centre streets.