52) "Episcopi autem habere potestatem, mores conversionis eorum probantes, humaniter, aut amplius addere tempus: obiens autem et vita que antecedent, et qui sequitur probatur.
What does ADDE stand for?
ADDE stands for Addere (Latin: to add; medicine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADDE
We have 4 other meanings of ADDE in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Deduction: Decidability, Complexity, Tractability (Workshop)
- A Depository of Development Documents (software engineering)
- Assistant Director for Detention and Deportation (US DOJ)
- Association of Data-Driven Design
- Anglo-Danish-Dutch Diabetes Group
- Active Duty Dependent's Dental Insurance Plan
- Applying Domain-Driven Design and Patterns (computer programming guide)
- Association Du Don Du Poil (French: Association of the Gift of Hair)
- Automatic Direct Distance Dialing System
- Abstract Data Distribution Environment (software)
- Aeronautical Digital Data Environment
- Application Development for the Distributed Enterprise
- Assistant District Director for Examinations
- Association of Dental Dealers in Europe
- Air Defense Electro-Optical System
- Algorithm, Description, Development, Evaluation and Refinement
- Automatic Digital Data Error Recorder
- Attention Deficit Disorders Evaluation Scale
- Air Dash Down-Forward (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
quia passiones entis debent aliquid addere supra ens, et non possunt addere aliquid, positivum reale; ergo vel negativum vel positivum rationis seu per denominationem aut convenientiam ad aliquid extrinsecum.