What does ASL stand for?
ASL stands for Adaptive Systems Laboratory (various universities)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASL
We have 398 other meanings of ASL in our Acronym Attic
- Action Semantics Language (extension of UML which allows executable models)
- Action Specification Language
- Active Service List (computer networking)
- Active Speech Level
- Active Status List
- Active Supplier List
- Ada Structured Library
- Adapter Scripting Language (programming)
- Adaptive Speed Leveling (US Robotics)
- Adaptive Switch Laboratories, Inc.
- Additional Support for Learning (various locations)
- Advanced Science Letters (journal)
- Advanced Simulation Laboratory
- Advanced Software Logic, Inc.
- Advanced Solutions Limited
- Advanced Squad Leader (board game)
- Advanced Squad Leader (Multi-Man Publishing magazine)
- Adventure Seekers Ltd
- Aeronautical Structures Laboratory
- Aeronautical Systems Laboratory