0, this guide describes the different models of the Cisco PIX firewall, firewall operations, the new adaptive security device manager, and the modular policy framework.
What does ASDM stand for?
ASDM stands for Adaptive Security Device Manager
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ASDM
We have 21 other meanings of ASDM in our Acronym Attic
- Aeronautical Satellite Data Link (avionics)
- Aerospace Systems Design Laboratory (Georgia Institute of Technology; Atlanta, Georgia, USA)
- Association for the Society of Deliberate Lesbians
- alt.support.diet.low.carb (Internet newsgroup)
- Alaska Statewide Database Licensing Initiative
- Antarctic Seismic Data Library System
- A Salto de Mata (Spain)
- A Semantic Data Model (software engineering)
- Acquired Symmetrical Dermal Melanocytosis (pigmentary disorder)
- ACTG Symptoms Distress Module (AIDS Clinical Trial Group)
- Adopt-a-Shelter Dog Month (ASPCA)
- Adult Spiritual Development Ministry
- Advanced Semiconductor Devices and Microsystems
- Advanced Surgical Design and Manufacture (Australia)
- Air Bag System Diagnostic Module
- Airbag System Diagnostic Module
- ALMA Science Data Model (Atacama Large Millimeter Array)
- Anlegerschutzverein Deutscher Makler für AMIS-Kunden eV (Germany)
- antisymmetric dispersion-managed
- Application Services Delivery Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cisco ASA 5500 solutions offer flexible management via the Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM).
The CCSP curriculum emphasizes secure virtual private network (VPN) management, the Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM), Cisco PIX security appliances, adaptive security appliances (ASA), intrusion prevention systems (IPS), the Cisco Security Agent (CSA), and techniques to combine these technologies in an integrated network security solution.