The updates include a major update to the operating system for Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) line, virtualized ASA for multi-tenant environments; data centre grade intrusion prevention system (IPS); as well as new improvements to the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client to meet the stringent requirements of a more mobile workforce.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Adaptive Security Appliance (Cisco)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Acetylsalicylic Acid (aspirin)
- Acoustical Scene Analysis (psychoacoustics)
- Acoustical Society of America
- Acrylonitrile-Styrene-Acrylate Terpolymer
- Active Server Application (Microsoft)
- Active Star Architecture
- active surface area
- Actual Sum Assured (insurance industry)
- Actuarial Sciences Associates
- Adaptive Security Algorithm
- Adaptive Security Architecture (computing)
- Adaptive Server Anywhere
- Adaptive Simulated Annealing
- Adaptive Sports Association (Durango, CO)
- Adaptive Sub-Channel Allocation
- Additional Shift Allowance
- Addressing System Agent
- Administrative Services Agreement (various organizations)
- Administrative State Attribute
- Administrative Support Assistant
Samples in periodicals archive:
The offerings include new highly scalable software for the world's most widely deployed firewall, the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance line; virtualized ASA for multitenant environments; a data-centre-grade intrusion prevention system ; and new improvements to the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client to meet the stringent requirements of a more mobile and productive workforce.
The announcement follows the company's recent addition of Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) 5500 Series Firewalls and Foundry ServerIronXL load balancers to its comprehensive private rack portfolio.
95 Hardcover TK5105 This study aid for the Cisco securing networks with PIX and ASA (SNPA) certification exam 642-522 reviews the installation and configuration of Cisco PIX 500 series security appliances and Cisco ASA 5500 series adaptive security appliances in different environments.