What does ARACHNID stand for?
ARACHNID stands for Adaptive Retrieval Agents Choosing Heuristic Neighborhoods for Information Discovery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alliance Restoration and Consulting (various organizations)
- Anderson Ranch Arts Center (Snowmass Village, CO)
- Archer-Ragsdale Arizona Chapter (Tuskegee Airmen, Inc.)
- Army Radar Approach Control
- Association Royale des Architectes de Charleroi (French: Royal Association of Architects of Charleroi; Charleroi, Belgium)
- Atmospheric Release Advisory Capability
- Audit and Risk Assurance Committee (UK)
- Aviation Rulemaking Advisory Committee
- Cytosine Arabinoside (chemotherapy)
- American Royal Association Center Complex (entertainment arena; Kansas City, MO)
- Associate of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute
- Array Acoustic Log (energy production)
- arabinoside triphosphate and cytosine arabinoside monophosphate
- Advanced Research and Applications Corp.
- Alternate Reasonably Available Control Technology (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Association Régionale pour l'Amélioration des Conditions de Travail (French: Regional Association for the Improvement of Working Conditions)
- Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth
- Abnormal Right Axis Deviation (heart condition)
- Adana Radyo Amatörleri Derneði (Adana Radio Amateurs Association; Adana, Turkey)
- After Receipt of Approved Drawings