Adaptive Network-based Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) Adaptive neural-fuzzy inference system (ANFIS) was initially introduced by Jang (1993).
What does ANFIS stand for?
ANFIS stands for Adaptive Network-Based Fuzzy Inference System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ANFIS
We have 3 other meanings of ANFIS in our Acronym Attic
- Associate in National Flood Insurance (US FEMA and the Institutes)
- Associazione Nazionale Felina Italiana (Italian: National Italian Feline Association)
- Associazione Nazionale Fra Industrie Automobilistiche (National Association of the Automobile Industry; Torino, Italy)
- Association Nationale Française des Infirmières et Infirmiers Diplômés et Étudiants
- Australian Native Food Industry Limited (est. 2006)
- Association of Needle-Free Injector Manufacturers (Lansdale, PA)
- Associazione Nazionale Famiglie Italiane Martiri (Italian: National Association of Italian Families of Martyrs; Italy)
- Associazione Nazionale Fra I Fabbricanti Di Imballaggi Metallici Ed Affini
- Association Nationale Française des Infirmiers de Psychiatrie
- Adaptive Network Fuzzy Inference System
- Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System
- Associazione Nazionale dei Formatori Insegnanti Supervisori (Italian: National Association of Teacher Educators Supervisors)
- Advanced Navigation FLIR
- Anaerobic Upflow (bioreactors)
- Australian Native Foods Management Ltd.
- Associazione Nazionale Famiglie Numerose (Italian: National Numerous Family Association)
- Ammonium Nitrate and Fuel Oil (explosive)
- Animal Noise Force Organisation (band)
- Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil Solution (explosive)
- Association Nationale de la Formation des Vignerons Indépendants (French: National Association for the Education of Independent Winegrowers)