2 OMITTED] Next we test the adaptive mesh refinement based on the a posteriori error distribution.
What does AMR stand for?
AMR stands for Adaptive Mesh Refinement
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AMR
We have 245 other meanings of AMR in our Acronym Attic
- Audio Master Quality Recording
- Antes Muerta Que Sencilla
- Autograph Musical Quotation Signed
- Asymmetric Multiple-Quantum Well Heterostructures
- Academia Maria Reina (school)
- Academy of Management Review
- Access My Records (health records; various locations)
- Acquisition Management Review
- Active Metabolic Rate
- Adams Media Research (est. 1993; various locations)
- Adaptive Multi-Rate
- Addition, Modification and Replacement
- Address Mapping RAM (Random-Access Memory)
- Adjustable Mortgage Rate
- Admissions Marketing Report
- Advanced Manufacturing Research
- Advanced Material Request
- Advanced Material Requirement
- Advanced Meat Recovery (slaughterhouse project)
- Advanced Microwave Radiometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
They propose state-of-the-art algorithms that are designed to be used in a variety of applications and libraries, covering parallel and distributed Java for heterogeneous systems, the optimization of dense linear algebra algorithms on heterogeneous machines, distributed process networks with COBRA, parallel adaptive mesh refinement with load balancing in a heterogeneous cluster, evaluation of DIET hierarchical metacomputing architecture, and utilization-based techniques for strategically mapping heterogeneous applications into the HiPer-D heterogeneous computing system.