2007) Incorporating Cognitive/Learning Styles in a General-Purpose Adaptive Hypermedia System.
What does AHS stand for?
AHS stands for Adaptive Hypermedia System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHS
We have 392 other meanings of AHS in our Acronym Attic
- Aboriginal Head Start (Canada)
- Academy of Health Sciences
- Academy of Health Sciences, United States Army
- Accordant Health Services (Greensboro, NC)
- Accounting Honor Society (various locations)
- Accredited Home-Staging Specialist (real estate)
- Active Handling System (automobiles)
- Adairsville High School (Georgia)
- Adaptive Hand Skills
- Adaptive Hardware and Systems (IEEE conference)
- Adult Hearing Service (National Health Service; UK)
- Advanced Hair Studio (various locations)
- Advanced Hearing Services (various locations)
- Advanced Hybrid System
- Adventist Health Systems
- African Horse Sickness
- After Hours Service (various businesses)
- Agawam High School (Agawam, MA, US)
- Agoura High School (Agoura Hills, CA)
- Agricultural High School (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
76 2004-022150 1-59140-536-X Adaptable and adaptive hypermedia systems.
Once this information has been identified it can be used in an Adaptive Hypermedia System to aid the user in their navigation.