What does AHF stand for?
AHF stands for Adaptive High Frequency
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AHF
We have 117 other meanings of AHF in our Acronym Attic
- Animal Health Extension Services Project (China-Canada Agriculture Development Program)
- After Hours Emergency Social Services (New Brunswick, Canada)
- Arts and Humanities E-Science Support Centre (UK)
- Algarve Hotel and Tourism Businesses Association (Portugal)
- Associação dos Hotéis e Empreendimentos Turísticos do Algarve (Portugal)
- Advancing Hispanic Excellence in Technology, Engineering, Math and Science, Inc.
- Amine Hydrogen Equivalent Weight
- Agricultural Hazards Early Warning System (Association of Southeast Asian Nations; initiative)
- Active Harmonic Filter
- Acute Heart Failure
- Advanced Hadron Facility
- Aerated Home Furnishings Ltd.
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Al-Haramain Foundation (Saudi Arabia)
- Alaska Health Fair, Inc.
- Allan Hancock Foundation (University of Southern California)
- Alternating Hemiplegia Foundation (Association Française de l'Hémiplégie Alternante)
- Amélioration de l'Habitat Français (French: French Housing Improvement)
- American Health Foundation
- American Hi-Fi