The actuating mechanism (power adapter unit or battery-run) uses ball-bearing based gear motors -- currently the most reliable and most silent on the market.
What does ADU stand for?
ADU stands for Adapter Unit
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of ADU
We have 72 other meanings of ADU in our Acronym Attic
- Allgemeine Deutsche Tanzlehrerverband (German: General German Dance Teachers Association)
- Attention Deficit TeleVision
- Average Daily Trading Volume
- Abu Dhabi University (United Arab Emirates)
- Accessory Dwelling Unit (separate living space)
- Acción Democrática Universitaria (Democratic University Action-Collegiate movement, Guatemala)
- Accumulation & Distribution Unit
- Active Duty Unit
- Activity Driver Unit
- Adamson University (Manila, Philippines)
- Affordable Dwelling Unit (various locations)
- Afghan Disabled Union (Taimani Kabul, Afghanistan)
- Agence de Développement et d'Urbanisme (French: Development and Planning Agency)
- Air Data Unit
- Air Defense Unit
- Aircraft Delivery Unit
- Aironet Desktop Utility (Cisco)
- Ammonium Diuranate
- Analog-to-Digital Unit
- Anesthesia Delivery Unit (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 1911 magazines fit the Rhineland adapter unit perfectly.
At first, we envisioned using the same type of dial backup setup for the high-speed network, an A/B switch front-ending an ISDN Terminal Adapter unit instead of an analog modem.