SBAdmin offers central management and secure web-based, command-line or graphical user interface options for daily backup management, combined with a complete Adaptable System Recovery (ASR) process.
What does ASR stand for?
ASR stands for Adaptable System Recovery (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASR
We have 423 other meanings of ASR in our Acronym Attic
- Accounting Series Release
- Accounting Systems Requirements
- Accumulator Shift Right
- Acquisition Strategy Report
- Activation Service Request (telecommunications)
- Active Server Recovery (Windows 2000)
- Active Sports Retailers (San Diego, CA)
- Active Student Responding (education)
- Actively Synchronized Replenishment (supply chain and manufacturing)
- Ada Software Repository
- Adaptive Sidelobe Reduction
- Adaptive Software Rejuvenation
- Adaptive Spectral Reconnaissance
- Additional Score Report (MCAT)
- Additional Services Request (form of change order)
- Adirondack Scenic Railroad
- Admissions Support Representative (various organizations)
- Adult Signature Required (deliveries)
- Advanced Search Reporting (Google)
- Advanced Shake Reduction (cameras)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SBAdmin(R) is designed for daily backup management, as well as Adaptable System Recovery (ASR), providing the flexibility to migrate systems to different hardware or to provision new systems.