5%); Colegio de San Juan de Letran (8 to 10%); De La Salle University-Araneta (5%); and Adamson University (10%).
What does ADU stand for?
ADU stands for Adamson University (Manila, Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADU
We have 72 other meanings of ADU in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Definition Television
- Allgemeine Deutsche Tanzlehrerverband (German: General German Dance Teachers Association)
- Attention Deficit TeleVision
- Average Daily Trading Volume
- Abu Dhabi University (United Arab Emirates)
- Accessory Dwelling Unit (separate living space)
- Acción Democrática Universitaria (Democratic University Action-Collegiate movement, Guatemala)
- Accumulation & Distribution Unit
- Active Duty Unit
- Activity Driver Unit
- Adapter Unit
- Affordable Dwelling Unit (various locations)
- Afghan Disabled Union (Taimani Kabul, Afghanistan)
- Agence de Développement et d'Urbanisme (French: Development and Planning Agency)
- Air Data Unit
- Air Defense Unit
- Aircraft Delivery Unit
- Aironet Desktop Utility (Cisco)
- Ammonium Diuranate
- Analog-to-Digital Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Guanzon, a former Adamson University Falcon in the UAAP and Batangas Blades player in the MBA, exploded with 25 points while also displaying his rebounding prowess and Greason supported him with 12 points and 13 shot blocks as they powered Butler to a 78-63 victory over Airnet in the Overseas Filipino Basketball League (OFBL) 2012 Conference at the Time-out Sports Academy court on Television Street, Gulail District on the outskirts of Jeddah.
Dongor, 34, was born in Barotac Nuevo in the Philippines and attended the University of Santo Tomas in Manila, Adamson University, and Our Lady of the Angels Seminary.