A recent study by Adams Media Research found that DVD sales declined by 27 per cent since the heady days in 2004 when sales reached $12 billion worldwide.
What does AMR stand for?
AMR stands for Adams Media Research (est. 1993; various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMR
We have 245 other meanings of AMR in our Acronym Attic
- Aircraft Maintenance Qualification Program (US Air Force)
- Audio Master Quality Recording
- Antes Muerta Que Sencilla
- Autograph Musical Quotation Signed
- Asymmetric Multiple-Quantum Well Heterostructures
- Academia Maria Reina (school)
- Academy of Management Review
- Access My Records (health records; various locations)
- Acquisition Management Review
- Active Metabolic Rate
- Adaptive Mesh Refinement
- Adaptive Multi-Rate
- Addition, Modification and Replacement
- Address Mapping RAM (Random-Access Memory)
- Adjustable Mortgage Rate
- Admissions Marketing Report
- Advanced Manufacturing Research
- Advanced Material Request
- Advanced Material Requirement
- Advanced Meat Recovery (slaughterhouse project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year, online sales and streaming of movies amounted to $300 million in the United States, and $340 million for TV shows, according to Adams Media Research.
Adams Media Research projects DVD players in 91% of U.
An Adams Media Research report predicts that over the next five years total consumer spending on video will grow 45%, topping the $30 billion mark.
Shaw also announced that GRID has acquired two newsletters, Hollywood Aftermarket (12x, $495/year) and the AIM Report (12x, $550/year), from a former colleague, Tom Adams, president of Carmel, Calif-based Adams Media Research.