The AICPA has posted to its Web site a nonauthoritative article authored by an ad hoc group of AICPA members, Tax-Exempt Bonds--Accounting and Auditing Considerations in the Current Environment.
What does AHG stand for?
AHG stands for Ad Hoc Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHG
We have 47 other meanings of AHG in our Acronym Attic
- Arlington Hockey and Figure Skating Club (Massachusetts)
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Science and Engineering Research
- Acute Hepatic Failure Study Group (University of Southern California School of Medicine; Los Angeles, CA)
- Alamo Heights-Fort Sam Houston (Texas)
- Acceptance Home Financial Services, Inc. (San Marcos, TX)
- Aggregate Household Food Security Index (UN)
- Animal Health and Food Safety Services (California)
- Argon High Frequency Uvulo-Palatoplasty (surgical technique)
- Alkhurma hemorrhagic fever virus
- Alternative Homes for Youth (Greeley, CO)
- Affordable Housing Group (Tyler, TX)
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- American Herbalists Guild
- Annals of Human Genetics
- Anschütz Handels GmbH (German sporting rifle manufacturer)
- Anti-Human Globulin
- Antihemophilic Globulin
- Apollo Hospitals Group (India)
- Apria Healthcare Group (Lake Forest, CA)
- Asheville Hiking Group (Asheville, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LONDON -- An ad hoc group of Catholics is circulating a petition calling for the bishops of England and Wales to open the doors to ministry for married clergy.
Upon what evidence is the Ad Hoc group basing its activities, and where is it undertaking the search for these missing children and graves?