In Gram negative bacteria, the main signaling molecules are acyl homoserine lactones.
What does AHL stand for?
AHL stands for Acyl Homoserine Lactone
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHL
We have 107 other meanings of AHL in our Acronym Attic
- America Hong Kong Electronics Association
- All Hail King Julien (Madagascar franchise)
- Association of Hong Kong Nursing Staff
- Atlantic Health Knowledge Partnership (Canada)
- Akhter Hameed Khan Resource Center (Pakistan)
- Associate of the Hong Kong Society of Accountants
- Academy of Higher Learning (various locations)
- Accredited Home Lenders (various locations)
- Action Half-Life (Half-Life modification)
- Active Healthy Living
- Acylated Homoserine Lactone
- Ad Hunc Locum (Latin: at this place)
- Air-Head Line
- Alco Holdings Limited
- Alexander H. Leighton (author)
- Amélioration de l'Habitat du Littoral (French: Improvement of the Coastal Habitat)
- American Health Line (est. 1992)
- American Highway Legend (toy truck)
- American Hockey League
- Animal Health Laboratories
Samples in periodicals archive:
40) demonstrated the role of acyl homoserine lactones (HSL) in biofilms of P.