The observance is an excellent time to pause to celebrate and recognize the dedication and commitment that acute and critical care team members demonstrate every day to their patients and their patients' families.
What does ACCT stand for?
ACCT stands for Acute and Critical Care Team
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCT
We have 39 other meanings of ACCT in our Acronym Attic
- ASEAN Consultative Committee for Standards and Quality
- Associated Chaplains in California State Service
- Automated Communications Center Subsystem
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Common Competency Standards for Tourism Professionals
- Archie Carr Center for Sea Turtle Research (University of Florida, USA)
- Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television
- Accelerated Cadet Commissioning Training (various schools)
- Adaptive Computer Control Technologies
- Adults Connecting with Children and Teens (Washington)
- Advanced Customized Characterization Technologies
- Agence de Cooperation Culturelle et Technique (French: Agency for the French-Speaking Community)
- Agency Coalition for Caribbean Tourism
- Agency Council on Coordinated Transportation
- Agency for Cultural & Technical Cooperation
- Algebraic and Combinatorial Coding Theory (International Workshop)
- Alliance Canadienne pour la Commercialisation des Technologies (French)
- Alliance for Commercialization of Canadian Technology