Usefulness of tissue Doppler imaging in the diagnosis and prognosis of acute right ventricular infarction with inferior wall acute left ventricular infarction.
What does ARVI stand for?
ARVI stands for Acute Right Ventricular Infarction (cardiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARVI
We have 4 other meanings of ARVI in our Acronym Attic
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia, Familial, 7
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia 8
- Autosomal Recessive Vitamin D Dependency
- Aircraft Repair Ship (Engine)
- Alicia Rose "Victorious" Foundation (Gibbsboro, NJ)
- Arkansas Rural Volunteer Firefighters Association
- Army Re-Entry Vehicle Field Station
- Aircraft Repair Ship (Helicopter)
- Association pour la Recherche sur la Ville et l'Habitat (French: Association for Research on Urban Housing)
- Acute Respiratory Viral Infection
- Advanced Robotic Vehicles, Inc. (Seattle, WA)
- Atmospherically Resistant Vegetation Index
- Association for Religious and Values Issues in Counseling (now Association for Spiritual, Ethical, and Religious Values in Counseling)
- Advanced Real-Time Vision System and Architecture
- A Real Victorian Leadlight (Australia)
- Anti-Racial Vilification Legislation (Australia)
- Armoured Recovery Vehicle Light
- Auto Recording Volume Limiter
- Average Result Versus Line (sports)
- Asymmetric Reversible Variable Length Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
Detection of acute right ventricular infarction by right precordial electrocardiography.