The role of BK virus in acute respiratory tract disease and the presence of BKV DNA in tonsils.
What does ARTD stand for?
ARTD stands for Acute Respiratory Tract Disease (pediatrics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARTD
We have 2 other meanings of ARTD in our Acronym Attic
- Atlanta Radio Theatre Company (small press audio publisher)
- Australian Rail Track Corporation
- Antimicrobial Regulation Technical Corrections Act
- Association of Round Tables of Central Africa
- Air Route Traffic Control Center
- Advanced/Recurrent Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Bladder (cancer)
- Alex R. Thomas & Co. (Ukiah, CA)
- American Rotary Tools Company (Monrovia, CA)
- Autotrim and Rudder Travel Control System (aviation)
- Autotrim and Rudder Travel Control Unit (aviation)
- Air, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act and Toxics Division (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Army Recruiting and Training Division (UK)
- Art Design
- Autonomous Recursive Task Decomposition (engineering)
- Active and Real-Time Database Systems (workshop)
- Asian Regional Training and Development Organisation
- A Race Through Dark Places (Babylon 5 episode)
- Association Rwandaise des Techniciens de Developpement Rural (French)
- Advanced Real-Time Data Tool
- Accessible Rich Text Editor (HiSoftware)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In France, from November 2006 through June 2007, nasopharyngeal aspirates were obtained from 537 children who were <5 years of age and who had acute respiratory tract disease.
The Study The study sample comprised 589 children <5 years of age who were admitted to a pediatric unit of the University Hospital of Montpellier (France) for acute respiratory tract disease, from November 2003 to October 2004.