has begun patient enrollment in a Phase 3 trial of its lead product candidate, alfimeprase, for the treatment of acute peripheral arterial occlusion (PAO), or "leg attack.
What does APAO stand for?
APAO stands for Acute Peripheral Arterial Occlusion (artery blockage)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APAO
We have 6 other meanings of APAO in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Professional Aerial Navigators
- Asian Pacific American Network in Agriculture
- Australian Public Access Network Association
- Autistic People Against Neuroleptic Abuse
- Agriculture Producers Association of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Asian Pacific American Network
- Asian Pacific American Network of Oregon (Portland, OR)
- Asia Pacific Air Navigation Planning and Implementation Regional Group
- Advertising Photographers of America/New York
- Asian Pacific Alliance of New York
- Aggregate Producers' Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Alternative Policy Advisory Organizations
- Ames Public Affairs Office (NASA)
- Amino Phenyl Arsine Oxide
- Amorphous Poly-Alpha-Olefins
- amorphous polyalphaolefin
- Archaeology and Physical Anthropology in Oceania
- Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology
- Asian Pacific Astronomy Olympiad
- Asphalt Pavement Association of Oregon (Salem, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After the positive outcome of our recent FDA meeting to discuss the Phase 3 trial design for alfimeprase for the treatment of patients with acute peripheral arterial occlusion (PAO), we are more convinced than ever that this product represents a major opportunity for Nuvelo and our shareholders," said Dr.