The hypothesis tested was that acute normovolaemic haemodilution with a crystalloid SID of 24 mEq/l maintains normal metabolic acid-base balance better than a commercial 'balanced' alternative.
What does ANHD stand for?
ANHD stands for Acute Normovolaemic Haemodilution
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ANHD
We have 1 other meaning of ANHD in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Natural Health Center (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
- Alaska Native Heritage Center (Anchorage, Alaska)
- All New Honda City (automobile)
- Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center (est. 1974; Anchorage, AK)
- Approved Non-Profit Health Corporation (Texas corporate structure)
- Arkansas Natural Heritage Commission
- Athens Neighborhood Health Center (Athens, GA)
- Australian National Homebrewing Conference
- Alternative and Natural Health Certification Board (Paw Paw, MI)
- Annenberg National Health Communication Survey
- Association for Neighborhood and Housing Development, Inc. (New York City, NY)
- Afghanistan National Human Development Report
- Acute Necrotizing Hemorrhagic Encephalomyelitis
- Australian Nursing Homes and Extended Care Association
- Australian Network for Higher Education Policy Research
- Australian Nursing Home Foundation
- Australian Newspaper History Group
- Association of Neighbourhood Houses of Greater Vancouver (Canada)
- Altus Nylon Head Harness
- A New History of Ireland (book series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other feasible strategies included acute normovolaemic haemodilution (ANH).