0 times as likely to develop acute lymphocytic leukemia, and 2.
What does ALL stand for?
ALL stands for Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALL
We have 254 other meanings of ALL in our Acronym Attic
- Alkaline Phosphatase Isoenzyme (body tissue)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Leitender Kardiologischer Krankenhausarzte (German: Association of Leading Cardiological Hospital Physicians)
- Almighty Latin King Nation (street gang)
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Almighty Latin King and Queen Nation
- Alkermes, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Alkalinity (chemistry)
- Academy for Lifelong Learning (various locations)
- Acute Lymphatic Leukemia
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Adams-Millis Corporation (former NYSE symbol; now delisted)
- Address Locator Logic
- Adult Learning and Literacy (various organizations)
- Adult Literacy League (Orlando, FL)
- Airborne Laser Laboratory
- Aircraft Landing Lamp
- Albanian Lek (currency code)
- All Living Legends (Oslo, Norway gaming group)
- Allee (German: alley)
- Allegheny Airlines
Samples in periodicals archive:
Children who ate ground meat at least once a week had twice the risk of suffering acute lymphocytic leukemia as those who ate none; the risk almost tripled for children eating two or more hamburgers weekly.