Introduction Granular acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) is a morphological variant of ALL and accounts for approximately 2-7% of all cases of acute leukemia.
What does ALL stand for?
ALL stands for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALL
We have 254 other meanings of ALL in our Acronym Attic
- A Little Knowledge Is A Dangerous Thing
- Alkaline Phosphatase Isoenzyme (body tissue)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Leitender Kardiologischer Krankenhausarzte (German: Association of Leading Cardiological Hospital Physicians)
- Almighty Latin King Nation (street gang)
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Almighty Latin King and Queen Nation
- Alkermes, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Alkalinity (chemistry)
- Academy for Lifelong Learning (various locations)
- Acute Lymphatic Leukemia
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Adams-Millis Corporation (former NYSE symbol; now delisted)
- Address Locator Logic
- Adult Learning and Literacy (various organizations)
- Adult Literacy League (Orlando, FL)
- Airborne Laser Laboratory
- Aircraft Landing Lamp
- Albanian Lek (currency code)
- All Living Legends (Oslo, Norway gaming group)
- Allee (German: alley)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fact, a cord-blood transplant was done in 1970 in a 16-year-old boy with acute lymphoblastic leukemia and reported in the March 1972 Virginia Medical Monthly.
41) between supplementation and risk of acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Leukemia is the leading cause of cancer deaths in children under age 15 in the United States, Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) accounted for 78% of all U.