He fought a courageous 5-year battle against acute lymphatic leukemia.
What does ALL stand for?
ALL stands for Acute Lymphatic Leukemia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALL
We have 254 other meanings of ALL in our Acronym Attic
- Assistance League of Kansas City (Missouri)
- A Little Knowledge Is A Dangerous Thing
- Alkaline Phosphatase Isoenzyme (body tissue)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Leitender Kardiologischer Krankenhausarzte (German: Association of Leading Cardiological Hospital Physicians)
- Almighty Latin King Nation (street gang)
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Almighty Latin King and Queen Nation
- Alkermes, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Alkalinity (chemistry)
- Academy for Lifelong Learning (various locations)
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Adams-Millis Corporation (former NYSE symbol; now delisted)
- Address Locator Logic
- Adult Learning and Literacy (various organizations)
- Adult Literacy League (Orlando, FL)
- Airborne Laser Laboratory
- Aircraft Landing Lamp
- Albanian Lek (currency code)
- All Living Legends (Oslo, Norway gaming group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To find out whether CP-4200 shows an increased efficacy range, the investigators compared the two substances in mice suffering from another form of blood cancer, acute lymphatic leukemia.
Risk estimates for ionizing radiation for the group of children < 15 years of age with acute lymphatic leukemia did not reveal an explanation of the cluster in the Elbmarsch area (Hoffmann et al.