Radiological imaging in acute lung injury and acute respiratory distress syndrome.
What does ALI/ARDS stand for?
ALI/ARDS stands for Acute Lung Injury and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Line Interface
- Automated Location Identification
- Automatic Language Identification
- Automatic Line Indicator
- Automatic Line Integration
- Automatic Location Identification
- Automatic Location Information
- Automatic Logic Implementation
- Automotive Lift Institute, Inc.
- Avance Logic, Incorporated
- Affordable Life Insurance Alliance (various locations)
- Alberta Lawyers Insurance Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Associate of the Life Assurance Association (UK professional qualification)
- Australasian Lighting Industry Association, Inc. (Australia)
- Australian Library and Information Association
- Aetna Life Insurance and Annuity Company
- Association Limousine des Infirmières d'Anesthésie Réanimation
- Advanced Lightweight Intelligent Armament System
- Aircraft Laser Infrared Absorption Spectrometer
- Aircrew Labor In-Cockpit Automation System (US DARPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Effects of recruitment maneuvers in patients with acute lung injury and acute respiratory distress syndrome ventilated with high positive end-expiratory pressure.