During a hospitalization of 83 days, her course of illness was complicated by multiple bacterial and fungal infections, acute respiratory distress syndrome, pneumothorax, bilateral deep vein thrombosis of lower extremities, acute renal failure, thrombocytopenia, seizures, acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, and acute hemorrhagic leukoencephalitis.
What does AHLE stand for?
AHLE stands for Acute Hemorrhagic Leukoencephalitis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of AHLE in our Acronym Attic
- American Hometown Leadership Awards
- American Hotel and Lodging Association
- American Hunting Lease Association
- Areas of High Landscape Amenity (Ireland)
- Arizona Hotel and Lodging Association (also seen as AzHLA)
- Arts and Humanities Literature and the Arts (courses)
- Ad-Hoc Liaison Committee (Palestine)
- American Hair Loss Council
- Appignani Humanist Legal Center (American Humanist Association; Washington, DC)
- Affordable Housing Loan Demonstration Program
- American Hotel & Lodging Educational Foundation
- Advanced Health Leadership Forum
- Anti-Human Lymphocyte Globulin
- Accredited Home Lenders Holding Co. (Washington, DC)
- Ackerman Handcrafted Log Homes (Carbondale, CO)
- American Home Lighting Institute
- Alamo Heights Little League (San Antonio, TX)
- Albertson-Herricks Little League (New York)
- Apollo Health and Lifestyle Ltd.
- American Homeless Land Model (online book; Kenneth Churchill)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHART) Acute hemorrhagic leukoencephalitis PHOTOG: (PHOTO) T&G Staff/STEVE LANAVA (CHART) T&G Staff